Friday 1 May 2015

Driving

On Monday our class went to the Leinster school of driving for a deriving lesson. When we got there we were split into two groups and one group was doing a mock theory test first and the other group were driving first. My group were driving first and we all split into groups of either 3 or 4, I was with Ciara, Olivia and Liveta. Olivia drove first (well done bro) then Ciara, then me and lastly Liveta. I think we were all better than we thought we would be, I thought I was going to crash and none of us did so that was great.


After driving we had lunch and did the mock theory test, we did it in groups like a quiz and had time to get bonus points and correct our answers. When we first did the test we only got 34 marks so we didn't pass oops... We got 36 marks after we corrected some answers though and then in the bonus round we got two more points for thinking of funny meanings for road signs. If you count those then we got 38 points and we passed woo! Then we all went outside and put on beer goggles which were designed to show us what it is like to try and drive if we were very drunk. We had to pick up a cone, put it on another cone and high five the instructor after. Some people were great at it and others struggled a little... I think I was somewhere in between.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.